Thursday, October 16, 2008

How i feel today!

I can’t express my emptiness in words and neither feels the pain that cuffing my heart every minute. What did I do? Do I deserve to stay hurt? These questions retain in my heart and repeatedly ask myself. No answer comes back, and I screw things up better.

I just want someone to understand me, my condition, my suffering that people have caused me. Why do people play with my trust, my faith and understanding? Why me? Today I’m left alone. A loner with a lost heart wandering on clueless thoughts. A loner who has lost the faith in humanity and no reason to die. I did and always do the best for the people I care. What do I expect in return? Nothing! But why do people hurt me, I don’t want that! I don’t want anything. May be I’ve hurt all you guys, but GOD is my only hope and I swear by him I didn’t do them intentionally. And I’m really sorry; I would do anything to rectify what I’ve done.

No one knows the best of me and no one will!

May be it’s me, all my fault. May be i over trusted people. Even though I knew what’s going under I never wanted to believe them. I trusted lies knowing that it’s a mistake I’m committing again and again. I just couldn’t help it because I care and love all you guys. Still, I would do anything for the people I care, I just can’t help myself!

I've reached the bottom of my life, i was hurt! No one can pull me down, no one can hurt me better!

I’ve no one, no one to return to. God! you are my only hope. I trust you because I know you will always pull me out of the biggest crisis of my life. You’re the only person who can see all that I’m going through and can hear all those words that are being spoken to me!

No comments: